Ultrasonic Essential Oil Aroma Diffuser 300ml
Create the perfect ambience in your home or work environment with this nifty little gadget. Fill your room with minuscule, breathable molecules of beneficial essential oils so they may enter the body. A must for anyone using essential oils as part of their daily routine, anyone in need of a great way to de-stress or anyone wanting to sleep better than ever before.
Better Sleep’s Ultrasonic Essential Oil Aroma Diffuser uses ultrasonic waves to instantly vaporize water and essential oils. A cool, dry, fragrant mist is produced to make any room calmer with the subtle scent of nature. Inhaling the beneficial essential oils is not only relaxing, but also therapeutic. The diffuser’s lights also set the mood perfectly so you can instantly relax, refresh and uplift your mood.
It has an LED light that changes to different colours. The timer feature and different lights which can be turned on or off make this diffuser perfect for kiddies bedrooms. It is a very quiet diffuser making it perfect for spas and therapy sessions too.
How to use:
Add water to the tank. Next, add 3-10 drops of essential oils to the water. Turn on and enjoy the lovely aroma!
- 4 Timer and 2 Mist options: 1hr/3hr/6hr/on timer settings, strong/weak adjustable mist.
- Super Texture of Wood Grain: Fits any decoration.
- Auto Shut-Off: If water runs out, the diffuser automatically switches off preventing damage to the unit.
- 7 Changing Mood Lights: The light can be turned off, set to fade gradually or fixed color.
- Ultrasonic Technology: Whisper-quiet operation.
- Do not overfill your water tank.
- We love using single essential oil on some days or an essential oil blend on other days.
- Clean your diffuser after use or every 2 to 3 days by unplugging it and removing any water left in the tank. Use warm water and a small brush or wet cotton cloth to clean both the inside and outside. Use a reusable face pad dipped in vinegar or rubbing alcohol to wipe down the inside and outside of your diffuser. Use a clean damp cloth to remove any remaining build-up. Let the diffuser air dry.