All the Shade Marula Tinted SPF 30 Moisturiser by Lelive

(1 customer review)



No matter what your skin tone, the All the Shade Tinted SPF 30 Moisturiser is perfect for giving you that natural glow while also giving you everyday protection from the sun. Crowned South Africa’s best tinted moisturiser by the Women and Home magazine, Lelive’s broad spectrum SPF 30 moisturiser is cruelty-free and vegan, contains no harmful ingredients and is reef-safe. This was a non-negotiable for Greenpeace Ocean Ambassador and Lelive CEO and founder, Amanda du-Pont, and the entire range is safe to enter our waterways.

The Lelive All the Shade Moisturiser contains zinc and vitamin E for protection, sweet almond and marula oils to moisturise, and also contains hyaluronic acid and aloe to hydrate your skin. It has a light but moisturising texture, which beautifully covers uneven skin tone. Have a look-see at Lelive’s night cream here as well as their skincare guide for dry skin and oily or acne prone skin here.

The incredible woman behind Lelive

Launched in 2020 by Swazi-born, SA-based actress, Amanda du-Pont, eco-friendly skincare Lelive has taken the guesswork out of complicated routines and minimised the number of steps you need to achieve glowing skin. The entire range has been built by a community of real people, alongside expert formulators. These beautiful products were developed with input from a largely South African audience, so it’s guaranteed to target your biggest concerns such as dryness, acne and hyperpigmentation. Amanda’s substantial following on social media assisted her with the development of the range – from the packaging to the ingredients and the values to uphold and we just love that!

The name, which takes inspiration from Amanda’s unofficial Swazi name, means ‘of the nation or world.’ Lelive is all about community and inclusivity. Their products are unisex and suitable for all skin types and skin tones. This dermatologist tested skincare range has been formulated to not only be kind to you, but to also be kind to the environment. It makes use of 95% natural ingredients (with the remaining 5% being plant-identical) that have all been ethically and responsibly sourced.


Use Lelive’s All the Shade after applying your All Glow’d Up Brightening Serum. Use your fingertips to gently apply a liberal amount to the face . If you have very dry skin it’s recommended to use the Crème de la Cream before applying this product.

Key features

Reef safe
Made locally in South Africa
Conscious packaging and ethically sourced
Cruelty free
Sulphate + paraben free
Fragrance and dye-free


Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Zinc Oxide, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Isostearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Olivate, Prunus Amydalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Isoamyl Laurate, Triheptanoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol, Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron oxides)


This products is for external use only. Stop use if irritation occurs. Please keep out of direct sunlight and use within 6 months of opening. Always wear SPF during the day. Have a look at the rest of our sunscreen options available here.

End of Life

This beautiful 50ml aluminium tube has a plastic lid and is 100% recyclable. Please try to recycle responsibly.

We’d like to support everyone’s recycling efforts and hope that this article can be helpful for those who would like to learn more about recycling and how to avoid contaminating waste. This part of recycling is very important, because if contamination is present, then the quality of the recycled items is reduced or eliminated and sent to landfill.

Purchase this product now and earn 329 Points! Write a review and earn 1 Point.

1 review for All the Shade Marula Tinted SPF 30 Moisturiser by Lelive

  1. Amy DuBois

    Fantastic product—moisturizer,
    sunscreen, color corrector all in one easy, lightweight tube. It is my go-to for travel skin care. It takes a few times to learn how much you need for the right coverage, but then it is perfect. A little goes a long ways when applying and the sun protection lasts.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *