250mg Pet CBD Oil Drops – 50ml Tincture
Oil Science’s Pet CBD Oil drops are a blend of 250mg pure broad spectrum CBD (cannabidiol) extract, mixed with MCT (medium chain triglyceride) carrier oil. This product is THC free and fully legal, with no psychoactive effects. It comes in a 50ml tincture containing approximately 1000 drops, and comes with a medical dropper for easy dosage.
CBD Oil has shown to support pets with a wide range of ailments such as:
- Chronic pain
- Skin irritations
- Sleep disorders
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Epilepsy + more
Instructions & Dosage
1ml = 5mg
1 drop = 0.25mg
1 full dropper = 20 drops
We have found the below works best for our customers fur kids.
Medium to large dog: 1 full dropper once per day
Small dog or cat: 5-10 drops per day
- Step 1: Remove the bottle from the box and shake well.
- Step 2: Use the medical dropper to gently place a few drops of CBD Oil under the pet’s tongue or for best results, place the drops on your hand for your dog to lick up. This avoids bacteria collecting from your pet’s mouth and then being placed back in the bottle.
- Step 3: Reward them for being a good boy or girl and taking their medicine.
Can I apply the CBD oil to a dog treat? You could try adding drops to a treat, but if you don’t notice your dog or cat benefiting from their CBD consumption, apply to your dog’s mouth directly. Sublingual administration (placing medicine or a supplement under the tongue so it absorbs through the mouth) maximises the benefits of CBD. We suggest allowing your pet to lick the oil off from your palm. If you notice that your dog is not relaxed, it’s recommended that you repeat the above dosage twice per day. The more consistently you use your CBD oil drops, the better the results you will see.
Oil Science’s CBD Oil is 100% natural (organic), ethically sourced, plant-based and suitable for vegans. It has been lab tested and is GMP-certified. It has no additives or preservatives, and contains only:
- 250mg pure broad spectrum CBD extract
- MCT carrier oil
- Store the product in a dark, dry and cool place.
- Once opened, keep it refrigerated for optimal effectiveness.
- Keep the product out of reach of children.
- Half of the medical dropper equates to roughly 10 drops.
- It is always recommended to consult your veterinarian prior to administering CBD to your pet.